Not only do you get the ride quality and superb engineering of all our JMT Fat Tyre range, we’ve also spared no expense on upgrading the specification, such as:
- Rear differential for safer and sharper cornering
- Hydraulic disc brakes – for the ultimate stopping power
- BAFANG 250W & 500W motors
- Hydraulic suspension, improving ride quality & performance
- Kenda anti-puncture 20” tyres, dramatically reducing the chances of an unwanted puncture
- 15.6 AH Samsung cell battery as standard
- 7 speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears (no derailleur) meaning there is 0% chance of a derailleur being hit by rocks while on your adventures unlike other fat tyre trikes
- Low step through frame. Mounting your trike has never been easier, at a low step through height of 37cm, you’ll glide onto your seat with ease. Simply step over the low crossbar and with both feet on the floor, perch your bum on the seat. It’s as easy as that!
250W models are EAPC regulated and legal to use without registration, road tax, a license, or insurance. Available in a range of striking colours.